Public Domain:Turning Ideas to Dollars,PLR
The term “public domain” stems from the word “public.” And when someone says “public,” what comes up to mind? Of course, we know already that the word is synonymous to “people” – that means, everyone.
So when you describe something as public, like when you say “public domain,” it actually means that that particular domain belongs to everyone. Ergo, free.
Public domain refers to anything that the people can freely use. It may refer to areas like community parks, playgrounds, unprotected natural land or wilderness areas, and buildings and structures like shopping malls or downtown squares.
As long as any one can stay at a place without fear of being accused of trespassing or loitering, then that place is considered public domain.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
• How and where to find public domain works
• How to prepare these public domain works for sale
• How to market products online
• Plus, links to essential web resources, articles, databases, free tools, and other hidden resources
eBooks With Private Label Rights!
Click To Download
- Rat Race Breakout The Ultimate Guide To Quitting Your Job And Working From Home!
- Social Bookmarking Backlinks Who Else Wants To Get Indexed In Hours And Boost Your Search Engine Rankings?
Step By Step Guide Reveals How To Massively Boost Your Traffic And Get Indexed Rapidly Using Freely Available Resources.
- High Resolution eCovers Pro Create Photo Realistic High Resolution 3D eCovers for All Your Products In Mins!
- WordPress Unraveled WordPress Unraveled... where You'll receive 22 step-by-step videos containing everything You need to master WordPress like a pro!