Public Domain:Turning Ideas to Dollars,PLR
The term “public domain” stems from the word “public.” And when someone says “public,” what comes up to mind? Of course, we know already that the word is synonymous to “people” – that means, everyone.
So when you describe something as public, like when you say “public domain,” it actually means that that particular domain belongs to everyone. Ergo, free.
Public domain refers to anything that the people can freely use. It may refer to areas like community parks, playgrounds, unprotected natural land or wilderness areas, and buildings and structures like shopping malls or downtown squares.
As long as any one can stay at a place without fear of being accused of trespassing or loitering, then that place is considered public domain.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
• How and where to find public domain works
• How to prepare these public domain works for sale
• How to market products online
• Plus, links to essential web resources, articles, databases, free tools, and other hidden resources
eBooks With Private Label Rights!
Click To Download
- Crowdfunding Revealed The Complete Guide To Getting FREE FundingFor All Of Your Creative Projects!
- WP Plugin Pro Create your very own WordPress plugin from any HTML template in just minutes!
- FBTube WordPress Plugin Create Amazing YouTube Galleries Inside Of Facebook That Get Results! Combine Facebook And YoutTube To Create Killer Video Galleries!
- Kindle Tycoon Learn The SECRETS about the "Kindle Fire" and "Format 8" that Amazon doesn't want to know..Over 80 Pages!