Public Domain:Turning Ideas to Dollars,PLR
The term “public domain” stems from the word “public.” And when someone says “public,” what comes up to mind? Of course, we know already that the word is synonymous to “people” – that means, everyone.
So when you describe something as public, like when you say “public domain,” it actually means that that particular domain belongs to everyone. Ergo, free.
Public domain refers to anything that the people can freely use. It may refer to areas like community parks, playgrounds, unprotected natural land or wilderness areas, and buildings and structures like shopping malls or downtown squares.
As long as any one can stay at a place without fear of being accused of trespassing or loitering, then that place is considered public domain.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
• How and where to find public domain works
• How to prepare these public domain works for sale
• How to market products online
• Plus, links to essential web resources, articles, databases, free tools, and other hidden resources
eBooks With Private Label Rights!
Click To Download
- Social Bookmarking Backlinks Who Else Wants To Get Indexed In Hours And Boost Your Search Engine Rankings?
Step By Step Guide Reveals How To Massively Boost Your Traffic And Get Indexed Rapidly Using Freely Available Resources.
- WP AmaBot Software And Theme Toolkit With This New Amazon Affiliate Plugin and Review Theme You Can Easily Build Your Own High Quality Amazon Affiliate Sites In Just A Few Clicks Of Your Mouse So You Can More Money With Less Effort!
- WP Media Remix Plugin The Best WP Media Plugin - Viral Branded Media Players With Timed Actions And Autoresponder Popup!
- Greeter Band WP Plugin The Greeter Band is a highly customizable, easy-to-configure plug-in that allows you to add a colorful banner at the top of your website to draw your readers' attention.