Public Domain:Turning Ideas to Dollars,PLR
The term “public domain” stems from the word “public.” And when someone says “public,” what comes up to mind? Of course, we know already that the word is synonymous to “people” – that means, everyone.
So when you describe something as public, like when you say “public domain,” it actually means that that particular domain belongs to everyone. Ergo, free.
Public domain refers to anything that the people can freely use. It may refer to areas like community parks, playgrounds, unprotected natural land or wilderness areas, and buildings and structures like shopping malls or downtown squares.
As long as any one can stay at a place without fear of being accused of trespassing or loitering, then that place is considered public domain.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
• How and where to find public domain works
• How to prepare these public domain works for sale
• How to market products online
• Plus, links to essential web resources, articles, databases, free tools, and other hidden resources
eBooks With Private Label Rights!
Click To Download
- Magic Graphix Your Own Personal Graphic Manager for Any Website Use The URL for Graphic and You Have Full Control Over Your Graphics
- High Resolution eCovers Pro Create Photo Realistic High Resolution 3D eCovers for All Your Products In Mins!
- Champion List Builder Boost your sign-up rate to 50, 100, even 250 sign-Ups per day using 15 of my most powerful subscriber-attracting techniques that I'm about to reveal to you...
- Sales Funnel Secrets How To Multiple Your Income By 2x, Even 3x Times With Your Own Highly Profitable Lead Generating Cash-Sucking Sales Funnel!